SHORT-TERM MEDICAL REHABILITATION
A beautiful, upscale environment with top-notch medical services makes Skyline Health Services the preferred choice of Seattle seniors and their family for medical rehabilitation.
At Skyline, both short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services are available.
Skyline offers rehabilitation and therapy services that are designed to provide the extra amount of help you need to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible. It’s a perfect place to rehabilitate after an orthopedic surgery or a medical event that affects your physical abilities.
We are committed to providing excellent medical care and therapies in an aesthetic environment that offers privacy, a friendly atmosphere and wonderful extras like therapeutic massage and salon services to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Delicious and healthy foods come from the same gourmet kitchen used for the independent-living residents—which means fresh, locally sourced products prepared in an attractive and appetizing way. See a sample menu.
Many people are surprised to learn that they can use their Medicare allotment for rehabilitation at Skyline, reducing or eliminating out-of-pocket costs.
Our therapy and rehabilitation services are conveniently located in the same beautiful building as all of our apartments. We’re located just minutes from world-renowned medical institutions like Swedish, Virginia Mason and Fred Hutchinson.
Services include physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our skilled pathologists and therapists apply the most advanced treatments and technologies to help people reach their optimum levels. Our goal at Skyline is to get you back to your normal self, if not better!
At Skyline, you’ll find trained staff, private apartments and an extremely high quality of care.
If you’ve recently experienced a fall or have had an orthopedic surgery, good physical therapy makes for a successful recovery. Our therapy services include:
- Orthopedic surgery rehabilitation
- Balance improvement and fall risk-reduction
- Strength conditioning to get muscles building and working again
- Recovery from a fall resulting in a fracture
After a medical injury or incident, many people need to re-train their bodies to do daily tasks. Skyline offers a variety of therapies to help you get back up and running and home! We can help you achieve:
- Muscle strength and joint range of motion
- Mobility improvements to help regain the ability to perform daily tasks
- Energy conservation
Speech Language Pathology Services
Experiencing an aneurism, stroke or heart event can cause neurological problems affecting speech and motor skills. At Skyline, we specialize in these services:
- Language ability and cognitive training
- Alternative communication strategies
- Swallowing ability and diet textures
Distinctive Community Amenities
Enjoy the best environment while you heal and rejuvenate. See our photo gallery:
- Inviting areas for family and friends
- Arts center, fitness center and media room
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site salon
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Assistance with activities of daily life, such as bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Access to a full continuum of care
- Assistance with scheduled transportation
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour emergency call and response systems
If you’re considering a surgery or are looking for rehabilitation services for someone you care about, give us a call at 206.880.7413. Let us answer your questions—or come in to see Skyline and learn more.